“My Weddings My Inspiration”
Your Dream, Your Way Made Easier With an Accredited Bridal Consultant
by Connie Amos-Parsons, Accredited Wedding Planner, Association of Bridal Consultants
Edited March 30, 2014
AYSEventsPlanner@aol.com 703-370-0402 240-235-6003
Even in this current economic recession, with today’s busy brides, it’s even more important to hire an Accredited Wedding Planner, member of the Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC). 2014 Research from TheWeddingReport.com find that brides are cutting out or cutting back in several areas including Accessories, Beauty and Spa Services, Bridal Consultant, Ceremony/Reception Location, Entertainment/Music, Food & Bar Service and Tuxedo/Suit. However, if you have to cut out something, wouldn’t it be better to have a professional who will be able to assist you in all the many facets and details of your wedding, including the rehearsal, reception and honeymoon? With today’s savvy, technologically efficient bride who may be working and going to school and balancing a career and family, wouldn’t you want a professional who can save you time, money, stress and add value to your wedding?
Here is a brief list of what an Accredited Wedding Planner, who is a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants can do for you:
1. We have the experience and knowledge of local wedding vendors from cake bakers to caterers, to limousine companies to hotels, that we can serve as your coordinator to negotiate the lowest price for you and work within your budget.
2. We can contact vendors that we work with to get you the best quality for your bottom line. If circumstances prevent your DJ from attending the event, we can get a back up for you.
3. There are many benefits of being an Accredited Wedding Planner which would add value to the Bride, thus saving you hundreds to thousands of dollars in your budget.
4. If you want to purchase invitations, accessories, gifts and favors from one of the most popular and well-known manufacturers, ABC members can offer you Carlson Craft products.
5. ABC members can also provide you and your groom luxury included honeymoon packages and destination wedding packages to all of the Sandals, Beaches and Grand Pineapple Luxury all-inclusive vacations, honeymoons and destination weddings throughout the Caribbean. If you want to travel to a destination wedding, ABC has over 3,000 members world-wide that can help you arrange your wedding wherever your location.
ABC members agree to uphold the ABC Code of Ethics and Standards of Membership. Several of the tenets of our Code of Ethics are: we shall represent each client fairly and honestly, providing all agreed-to services in a timely and cost efficient manner; disclose to clients any payments received from suppliers; and operate an establishment that is a credit to the community.
An Accredited Wedding Planner is committed to providing the best possible wedding for the lowest possible cost. Most brides think that a wedding consultant is an additional fee. To the contrary, an Accredited Wedding Planner is part of the budget and will use their creativity to recommend options that will still make your dream wedding beautiful and affordable, including the consultant’s fee, within your budget. With the combination of our ABC membership, experience, knowledge, creativity and people skills, you can feel at ease that when you put your wedding and special event in our hands, you will be pleased.
Contact At Your Service Events Planner now at 240-235-6003, 703-370-0402 or AYSEventsPlanner@aol.com
Member, Association of Bridal Consultants